Jigsaw style the Hot Looks sections

As some of you will know by now, I love Jigsaw. Not as in the 100's of pieces that you have to stick together Jigsaw, but the Clothes Store Jigsaw. In the last couple of years, I have grown up a bit, shopping wise, and am drawn to the likes of Jigsaw and Hobbs, which have become my first shopping stops on a day out to Bluewater. Sadly I haven't hit the Mall since early December, so thought I had better have a little browse online to see what was on offer for spring and summer.

What I really love about their Site is the way Jigsaw style the Hot Looks sections and they never fail to have me thinking about items I already have that can be used to achieve their Key Looks.
This one for example has me thinking I can do this with my new white True Religion Jeans, and just get the white shirt and cape cardigan. I keep going on about a white shirt, I really must get one!
Jigsaw style the Hot Looks sections
Being a total Jeans Freak, naturally I love this casual daytime look and would only need the blouse and cardigan, both of which would double as great wardrobe staples. Both pieces would also look great with a black pencil skirt.
Jigsaw style the Hot Looks sections
Now I wouldn't normally go for a long skirt, even though they were all over the A/W 10 Catwalks, its just, well, being vertically challenged, it worries me, but this looks so floaty and dreamy and I can just imagine wearing it on summer evenings and although its another cardigan and I always moan like hell about expensive knitwear piling, this one gets my vote because it sparkles and you know how I love a bit of bling!
Jigsaw style the Hot Looks sections The other thing I love about the Jigsaw website is that by clicking on the Key Looks you get the whole list of what the model is wearing including shoes and accessories and can just add what you want to your shopping cart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

miraclesinmind

hello

Modern Ethnic Fashion Trends - oriental Japanese style